Litigation Legal Assistant
Current as of: August 6th, 2019
Id : 65103
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : EDMONTON
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com .
Great south-side location in a great office – with free parking!! If you are tired of the downtown commute, look no further! If you are looking for a change and enjoy a small, busy fast-paced office, this could be your next move!
Providing litigation support, you will be responsible for the following:
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Providing support to one or two lawyers including managing files.
- Identifying and recording/tracking limitation periods.
- Dictation including preparation of letters, briefs and pleadings.
- Handling photocopying, faxing, emails.
- Other administrative/clerical tasks as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Min. 3-5 years’ experience in Litigation is required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary range is approximately $50,000-$65,000 plus per year; based on skills and level of experience. Offering a benefit package too!
Please quote Job Reference #65103
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tracy at 780-702-5250.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca.