Marketing Coordinator - Complete
Current as of: May 30th, 2018
Id : 63766
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Sherwood Park
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready for it? Our well-established client is seeking a Marketing Coordinator for their team! This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your creative ideas and graphic design skills!
If you are a highly organized individual that can handle multiple priorities, then check this out! Preferred candidates are those that can show a portfolio of their work!
As a Marketing Coordinator, your responsibilities include the following:
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Producing various collateral/communications for bids, contracts and RFP’s.
- Preparing and producing/editing various marketing materials using graphic design including: brochures, fliers, ads, newsletters, videos, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring brand alignment with internal/external communications (visual design and messaging).
- Maintaining corporate website to ensure website optimization, maintain weekly social media updates and corporate online advertisements.
- Liaising/coordinating with external vendors as needed regarding print and production of materials.
- Providing administrative and creative support for promotional and communication projects as necessary.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 1 – 4 years of experience in a related position.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe creative suite programs (ex. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) as well as video production (drone) and Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience working with digital communications analytics and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is preferred.
- A working knowledge of various types of digital communications, including effective web design and video production.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proofreading and editing.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy required.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range is approximately $54K-$55K PLUS per year; based on skills and experience. A comprehensive benefits package will also be provided.
Please quote Job Reference #63766
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here