Office Administrator - Complete
Current as of: January 9th, 2020
Id : 32998
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : EDMONTON
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our downtown client is currently seeking an administrator to join their small team!
If you are a team player, enjoy reception and working in a busy environment, then read on about this great opportunity! Located downtown, this company offers Free Parking!
Reporting to the Office Manager, responsibilities include the following:
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Manage a high call volume on a multi-line switchboard.
- Co-ordinate incoming and outgoing courier deliveries.
- Electronic filing of correspondence, contracts, agreements, etc. and coordinate, organize and search various files.
- Word processing of memos, letters, agreements, etc.
- Mail out letters and cheques, distribute incoming mail and faxes.
- Order and pick up office supplies.
- Prepare receivable invoices and other tasks as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2-3 years reception/office experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work independently as well as part of a small team.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range is approximately $40,000-$45,000 per year; based on level of experience. A comprehensive benefits package will also be provided.
Please quote Job Reference #32998
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here