Current as of: September 6th, 2019
Id : 64972
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : BC – Richmond
Region : Vancouver Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Lauren Strate
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Lauren Strate email@example.com.
A well spoken professional individual with excellent customer service skills is required for a permanent position in RICHMOND, BC. If you enjoy working with the public and pride yourself on delivering a 5 STAR customer experience – read further – we may have the job for you!
Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager, this position is responsible in providing support to all walk-in customers and assigned showroom accounts. You will also be responsible for maintaining the showroom and general merchandising area.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Greet and assist clients and vendors.
- Process customer orders.
- Data entry and new account set up.
- Assist credit department in collecting on outstanding accounts.
- Tracking of inventory samples.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Basic to intermediate MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment while juggling multiple time sensitive priorities.
Compensation and Benefits
- This position is a permanent position. Salary to commensurate with experience.
Please quote Job Reference # 64972
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Lauren Strate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here