Current as of: March 21st, 2018
Id : 63569
Category : Office Personnel – Temp
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Ashley Dang
Please submit your resume directly to Ashley Dang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are actively searching for administrative assistants to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. If you enjoy the flexibility of temporary work, then please submit your resume!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Photocopying, filing, typing documents, printing labels, and maintaining/updating records.
- Monitoring and ordering office supplies.
- Perform maintenance for various office equipment, including toners for photocopiers, printers and fax machines.
- Perform all basic reception duties, such as answering a multi-line switchboard, greeting guests, providing information, taking messages, and coordinating couriers.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years experience in a similar position.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and professional.
- Great multitasking and organizational skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation will be based on experience
Please quote Job Reference #63569
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca.