Current as of: November 7th, 2018
Id : 63994
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Laurie Brooks
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brook at email@example.com
Looking for experienced Executive Assistants in the Edmonton area.
We are actively recruiting for Executive Assistants for our well-established clients. If you are looking for new opportunities, then please submit your resume!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Calendar management.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation.
- Meeting management; agenda preparation, minute taking.
- Receive, screen and redirect phone calls and emails.
- Document editing and proofreading.
- Manage building maintenance.
- Other related administrative tasks as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor; fluent communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation varies depending on experience.
Please quote Job Reference #63994
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Apply Online Here
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca