File Clerk/Receptionist - Complete
Current as of: July 9th, 2019
Id : 64619
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : Al – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Laurie Brooks
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, an industry leading professional services provider requires and individual to join their team in south Edmonton. This position is temporary, with the potential of turning permanent.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Both electronic and paper filing of client documents.
- Creating new files and ensuring files are archived on a timely basis per the organizations requirements.
- Provide reception coverage as required.
- Ordering supplies.
- Assist with assembling client documents.
- Other general administrative tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 1-2 years of related office experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in both paper and electronic filing.
- Ability to lift file boxes up to 30 lbs.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly salary for this position is $17.40. Overtime may be expected during busy season.
Please quote Job Reference #64169
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at email@example.com.