HR Administrator - Complete
Current as of: April 22nd, 2019
Are you a junior HR Administrator looking to get some great experience this summer? Our client is looking for a human resources administrator to provide assistance to the HR Manager to support the organization’s human resources strategy. A great 4-5-month summer placement with the potential to turn into a permanent position! Apply today to hear more!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Assist in the recruitment and sourcing of trades and labour positions.
- Support employees with their benefits administration, ensuring all information is processed.
- Participate in and facilitate onboarding and orientation activities.
- Ensure all HR forms and documents are received, and changes are entered into the Human Resources Information System and filed in the appropriate employee file.
- Provide relief reception coverage when necessary.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask.
- A certificate, degree or diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources or another related field would be an asset.
- Previous experience with HRIS platforms or Applicant Tracking Systems such as Workday would be a huge asset.
- Solid communication (verbal and written) and public speaking skills.
- Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Compensation and Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package will be provided.
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference # 64937
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Lindsay Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca