Receptionist - Complete
Current as of: July 9th, 2019
Id : 64800
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Lauren Strate
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Lauren Strate at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren at 780-944-1325
Are you an experienced, professional receptionist open to temporary work in downtown Edmonton?
My client, an international service based organization requires a professional Receptionist to join their corporate office team for a 6 week contract position (Mid March – through to the end of April).
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Answer all incoming calls.
- Greet and assist visitors and vendors as required.
- Mail and courier control.
- Word processing and data entry.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings and conference calls.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years of reception experience.
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment while juggling multiple time sensitive priorities.
Compensation and Benefits
- This position will pay an hourly rate in the range of $18.00 – $19.00 per hour.
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference # 64800
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Lauren Strate at email@example.com.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca