Account Executive-CPG Manufacturer, Toronto - Complete
Current as of: June 17th, 2019
Id : 63675
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : ON – Toronto
Region : Toronto
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Mike Montgomery
Account Executive – Retail Analytics
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen at firstname.lastname@example.org
This junior position puts you right in the offices of a major Canadian retailer as part of a service-provider team working daily with corporate decision makers to develop informed initiatives. You will provide critical insights from state-of-the-art analytics tools and give next-day feedback on retail behaviors and trends. Our client is growing and this role offers excellent career development opportunities.
- Provide excellent client services to internal and external decision makers.
- Develop in role of trusted insights provider through careful attention to detail.
- Provide timely and insightful analysis and category management solutions.
- Use data retrieval techniques, interpret sequentially, build presentations and work with client to execute initiatives, provide feedback and adjustments as requested.
- Teach client in usage of proprietary software and assist integration into their business activities.
- Organize and participate in regular category reviews and update client managers.
- Work with fellow team-members in group projects with a ‘client first’ attitude.
- Recent university graduate in Business, I.T. or related area of study.
- 1-2 years min. experience in a retail/CPG industry preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in analytics, data handling and ability to interpret primary metrics.
- Proficiency with M/S office suite with VBA writing skills, experience querying relational databases.
- SAP experience an asset.
- Excellent client-facing skills and demeanor.
- Willingness to work extra hours on occasion to meet client expectations.
Please submit your resume directly to Mike Montgomery at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca