Local Tax Consultant Trainee-Kelowna - Complete
Current as of: July 19th, 2019
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Kevin Pedersen at email@example.com or call Kevin directly at 403-718-5077.
LOCAL TAX CONSULTANT TRAINEE
Based near Kelowna, an outgoing person with a high level of attention to detail and a passion for dealing with people is needed to service members in the southern interior region of B.C
Our client is a long-established and respected provider of tax consulting and financial services to farms and small businesses across rural Canada. They need a competent, organized, customer-oriented representative with fundamental understanding of accounting principles to work as a local tax consultant trainee in the Southern Okanagan region. A comprehensive training program is offered. Done well, this job will lead to substantial income opportunities and a flexible work schedule. Upon completion of training and the required hours of service, there is an opportunity to earn Local Tax Consultant status.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Regular travel to see members in rural locations.
- Discussion of tax matters, collection of documentation and advising clients.
- Regular communications and reporting to senior tax consultants.
- Working with Business Development representatives on sales initiatives.
- Extensive travel at times, especially in the first quarter of each year.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience in accounting, bookkeeping or financial services industry.
- An excellent personality and proven customer service skills.
- A valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
- Entrepreneurial drive, motivated to earn variable income.
Compensation and Benefits
- A guaranteed monthly salary is offered with an opportunity to grow income through various incentives and commissions related to the role.
- Benefits and paid vacation.
- Sales incentives programs, including travel.
Please quote Job Reference #63433
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Kevin Pedersen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him directly at 403-718-5077
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Apply Online Here
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca