Location Manager, Saskatoon - Complete
Current as of: January 9th, 2020
Id : 64910
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : Sk – Saskatoon
Region : Saskatoon
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Kevin Pedersen
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at email@example.com
If you are a strategic sales Leader, then please consider this exciting and challenging senior role, reporting to the Vice President.
A global leader in electrical and security products is seeking a dynamic, driven individual to support and inspire a small team of outside and inside sales professionals. Resources and product lines are in place and expectations are that the right person will drive growth for years to come. Working from Saskatoon and covering the Saskatchewan territory targeting industrial, municipal and commercial contractors.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Responsible for sales performance for the branch as well as P&L for department.
- Hiring, training and career development of team members.
- Daily oversight of client relations, active involvement in transactions.
- Providing strategic guidance through coaching and leadership by example.
- Continuous business development, ongoing efforts to grow through new clients.
- Reporting to senior management, supporting corporate initiatives.
- Ensuring maximal usage of CRM and other internal systems.
- Responsible for forecasting as well as aspects of inventory management.
- Oversee launch and execution of client initiatives and projects.
- Be highly visible to key clients and influencers in the market.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Proven success in sales, experience in the electrical industry is an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing and building sales teams.
- Post-secondary degree or technical training an asset.
- Knowledge of sales structure and process, previous formal sales training.
- Demonstrated sales process management skills, including use of CRM.
- Excellent coaching skills, obvious leadership qualities.
- Understanding of distribution channel management.
- Previous experience managing client issue escalations.
- Experience in overseeing large bids.
- Willing to travel within North America as needed (approx. 25% travel).
Compensation and Benefit
- A comprehensive benefit package will be provided.
Reference job ID #64910