Market Manager- Calgary - Complete
Current as of: January 9th, 2020
Id : 64993
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Andrea Stepansky
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Andrea Stepansky at firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Manager – Calgary
The successful candidate will be responsible in overseeing the efficient and profitable operation of approximately 12 stores. This role is critical in maintaining network stability and an integral part of our client’s business unit. You will act as a liaison between the stores and Support Office working in partnership with our client’s Market Managers, Corporate Store Managers and their Business Partners to oversee the effective execution of company directed programs, promotions and marketing initiatives.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Support a group of store operators (10-13) on all aspects of store operations. This includes controls, promotional activity, paper flow, community involvements, store inspections and overall performance.
- Prioritize customer service, engagement and expediently resolve escalated customer concerns.
- Conduct market meetings, deliver training initiatives and inform store operators of directives.
- Supervise store operations, housekeeping, stock levels, and enforce corporate policies and procedures.
- Monitor sales, competitive pricing, sales incentives and promotional programs.
- Execute all security, mystery shop, as well as health and safety programs.
- Comply with all company standards and adhere to government legislation, such as ESA and WCB at each location.
- Actively participate in recruitment, selection and development of store operators and corporate managers.
- Minimize loss prevention by enforcing inventory control, levels, turns and theft investigation.
- Ensure operational compliance with franchised Restaurant locations.
- Responsible for P&L, CTO responsibilities, top line sales achievement and contract execution.
- Communicate all required information and reports through proper channels.
- Contact and control outside services, as required.
- Follow merchandising programs, store sets, and participate in store renovations.
- Any special projects, as directed.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field preferred or equivalent combination of post-secondary education and experience.
- Requires a minimum of 3-5 years of management experience with prior success in a retail and/or food services environment.
- Must have demonstrated leadership abilities, superior communication skills and resourcefulness.
- Customer Service oriented, emotionally intelligent with excellent people skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Flexible hours.
- A current valid driver’s license with a clean abstract is required to operate company vehicle.
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference #65063
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, in Word format, directly to Andrea Stepansky at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca