Mobile Mortgage Advisor- Edmonton - Complete
Current as of: January 9th, 2020
Id : 64415
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : Edmonton
Region : Alberta
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready to further your career in sales with full training and support? Our client is growing and adding to their team.
This is a great opportunity to run your own business with the support of a successful brand and company behind you. If you have a banking background and/or interest in the mortgage industry, then we want to hear from you!
A base salary will be provided for the first six months. After 6 months, the position will be 100% commission. Potential for great renumeration in your first year! Don’t miss out!
Mortgage Advisors can manage their own business and generate their own income under the security of an industry leading financial company and with the support of an Area Sales Leader. Your key objective is to develop, build and grow a referral network of real estate brokers, financial brokers and home builders that generates mortgage leads. Your Area Sales Leader along with your Regional Director provides on-going coaching and assistance in creating opportunities to raise consumer awareness in your marketplace so you can build your business.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Develop your business network with assistance from your Area Sales Leader.
- Follow-up on pre-qualified leads provided by designated branches.
- Responsible for interviewing and taking mortgage applications; including obtaining all required personal and credit information by confirming employment, salary and source of down payment.
- Responsible for submitting applications with recommendation for approval while actively promoting other financial products that generate additional income.
- Implement the company-based referral incentive program with your entire network.
- Establish reciprocal business relationships with local businesses, builders, real estate brokers and investment brokers that will return new customer prospects.
- Partner with retail branches to identify additional client cross selling opportunities.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Professional experience in a retail branch, a mortgage sales environment or a financial investment environment preferred.
- Consideration will be given to candidates with experience in a high-volume sales-based environment (insurance, leasing, etc.)
- Must demonstrate exceptional sales performance and offer a proven track record in prospecting for new business.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Flexibility to meet with clients at times and locations that are convenient to them.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The incumbent will be personally responsible for compliance with all regulatory training and governance programs.
Compensation and Benefits
- 100% commission with the potential for a guaranteed 6-month draw.
- Eligible participation in Flexible Benefit Program.
- Compensation package includes trailer fees, volume bonuses and commissions on other related financial products.
- Potential signing bonus – based on your existing portfolio.
- Home Office set-up with laptop provided.
- Valid driver’s licence and reliable vehicle (required.)
Please quote Job Reference #64415
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca
Apply Online Here