National Manager, Business Development
Current as of: January 19th, 2018
Id : 63539
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : ON – Ontario
Region : Toronto
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Kevin Pedersen
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at Kevin.pedersen @executrade.com or call Kevin directly at 403 718 5077
National Manager, Business Development – Service and Installs
If you are a talented and driven sales professional with excellent organizational skills who would like to get behind an established leader in their field, please have a look. Our client provides installation and services for some of Canada’s leading retailers. Well organized, client-centric with excellent customer reviews, they are looking for the right person to promote their services to OEM’s and retail customers. This role can be based from either the Greater Toronto area or Edmonton, Alberta.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Build a plan for market penetration through review of company records, research and thorough penetration of the market.
- Use current network to gain access to decision-makers at major retailers across the country
- Develop new business relationships, generate supplemental revenues through innovation and identification of new opportunities
- Build and present solid business propositions to clients, stakeholders and internal senior management
- Research, collect market data and develop in-depth awareness of development in various markets across the country.
- Understand industry dynamics and negotiate arrangements and terms
- Frequent travel may be required (up to 50%)
- Location: Mississauga, Ontario or Edmonton, Alberta
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree (Business or related preferred)
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar role
- Understanding of the insurance industry in Canada
- Previous business development experience, demonstrated understanding of sales pipeline dynamics
- Contacts within the finance and insurance industries would be an asset
- Highly developed expertise in presentation and communications, including previous experience presenting to clients at the C-Suite level
Compensation and Benefits
- A generous salary and bonus package is offered along with benefits, retirement plan and numerous perks are offered.
Please quote Job Reference #63539
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen via email at Kevin.pedersen @executrade.com or call Kevin directly at 403 718 5077.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here