Senior Business Devement Represenatitive - Complete
Current as of: January 9th, 2020
Id : 65077
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : CALGARY
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Andrea Stepansky
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to David Gorn via email at email@example.com or call Andrea at 403-718-5092
Do you want “PUMP UP” a Downhole Career? You show ARTIFICIAL LIFT sales, they will “SHOW YOU THE MONEY!”
A leader in production tools and artificial lift is “doing a reset” in Canada. They are looking for sales professionals that have proven they can sell PCPs and ESPs in Western Canada. As the Account Manager your focus will be to drive sales and increase market share, accessing your established network, working at deepening existing client relationships and developing new opportunities, anywhere in Western Canada. You will be joining an empowering culture, with an executive team that has a positive “can do” attitude with a successful drive for customer service excellence. You will be proud to represent a great brand and great products. Come compete to be the leader in sales, within a fun but competitive sales team.
This is YOUR opportunity to make a difference!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- *Sell pumps and packages, focusing on PCPs and ESPs in Western Canada! *
- Grow existing client sales, build on new opportunities, with focus on sales.
- Lunch and learns, trade show and other marketing initiatives.
- Provide feedback on processes and procedures to optimize pricing with a focus closing sales, growing clients and market share growth.
- Sales reporting of sales volume, prospected projects, projected sales, possible growth within the market, clients, and areas of improvement.
- Build key business relationships and support collaboration, with sales, marketing, and product leadership.
- Support compliance with all safety policies and procedures.
- Drives continuous improvement.
- Support others in the sales and inside sales teams with maintaining relationships, negotiating, and closing deals with key accounts.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Proven success of Business Development and/or sales of Artificial lift, including Downhole pumps, selling of no less than 5 years.
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in a Mechanical Technical discipline and/or business would be preferred. Equivalent education and/or experience will be considered.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present, persuade, and collaborate.
- Driven, with a positive attitude, who is well organized and knows how maximize personal resources, including time.Strong computer skills, including: Microsoft Office suite, SAP, and Oracle.
- Developed business acumen and critical thinking.
- Demonstrate mentorship, and model sales skills that drive and exceed goals.
- Excellent negotiation skills, while being to able to understand and utilize all assets.
Compensation and Benefits Base salary of $70,000.00 – $100,000.00 per annum or more, commensurate with experience and vision. Commission target of 50%-100% of salary. Competitive benefits package with great pension program. Great Vehicle allowance, expenses, etc.
Please quote Job Reference #65077
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Andrea Stepansky via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrea at 403-718-5092
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca