Gas Operations Manager - Complete
Current as of: January 9th, 2020
Id : 64731
Category : Senior Management
Location/City : AB – Nisku
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Ian Strate
Our client, an industry leader in Gas Distribution projects, is seeking a strong leader to join their team!
This newly established role will be responsible for developing a new business unit and team within the Gas Distribution industry in Canada.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Cultivate current relationships with existing and new customers to ensure sustainability, growth and working to develop our gas distribution business.
- Lead analysis and evaluate results of current labor and equipment rates to drive cost and efficiencies within existing customer programs to provide added value to customers.
- Strategically seek and develop new customers to grow the gas distribution business.
- Profit and loss accountability for all projects.
- Identify new opportunities by developing relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture for all employees, vendors, and customers and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Collaboratively work with new construction project teams to ensure opportunities are explored to bundle or leverage resources to obtain gas distribution projects.
- Lead and direct the pre-construction/RFP estimating effort to ensure proposals deliver value to clients.
- Develop and mentor team members; providing feedback along with supporting internal and external training and education opportunities to build professional and managerial skills.
- Build strong relationships and support other department’s initiatives across the organization including safety, quality, and environment.
- Assisting with the implementation of company programs, policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Qualification
- 10+ years of Gas Distribution industry specific experience.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in the Gas Distribution industry.
- Related post-secondary is preferred but not required.
- Ability to travel as required.
Compensation and Benefits
- A salary and comprehensive benefits package will be provided.
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference #64731
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Ian Strate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca